Physiognomy for People with Sunken Eyes: Two Different Destinies
Each feature of the eyes, according to Eastern physiognomy, reveals a different aspect of a person’s personality and destiny. So, what will become of people with concave eyes in the future, and where will their lives take them? Let’s find out with the help of KnowInsiders.com’s physiognomists in this article!
Concave eyes are eyes with thin upper eyelid flesh, only the eyeball protrudes outward.
Basically, sunken eyes have the following characteristics:
– The skin under the eyes is hollow and sunken, revealing the shape of the eyeball
– Most have dark circles under their eyes
– The skin around the eyes is thin, showing signs of wrinkles and sagging
– Dull, tired look
– The owner of this physiognomy, according to physiognomy, is quite sensitive to changes in circumstances and has a rich spiritual life. People with concave eyes may appear sad on the outside, but they are extremely sharp when it comes to understanding the psychology of others.
– People with this eye type are typically hardworking and responsible, always finishing assigned work and tasks on time.
– People with sunken eyes are also discreet, delicate, and modest, rarely boasting or expressing themselves.
– Aside from the obvious benefits, people with concave eyes are very fragile and often easily shocked when confronted with major life changes, difficulties, and failures. Even if their mental health issues are not resolved, they may be ready to take their own lives.
– Their lack of openness also has an impact on their love life. Opportunities for a good love affair may be missed, and times and words that could strengthen the bond in love may be withheld…
– Male and female concave eyed people develop physiologically early. As a result, many of them form relationships with people of the opposite sex at a young age. As a result, health is vulnerable to negative consequences.
– Because people with this trait are often patient, they are easily exploited, oppressed, and bullied by criminals.
People have often passed down the saying “A thick beard is bad for the eyes” from ancient times to the present, according to the science of physiognomy.
This demonstrates that men with concave eyes are thought to be intelligent, with sharp thinking and observation skills. They are also people with sharp minds who are frequently praised and admired by many people.
As a result, these people can easily accomplish great things, have open futures, and bright prospects. Everything goes swimmingly. People who work in business have the opportunity to make money, and their careers will skyrocket. If office workers put in consistent effort, they will have the opportunity to raise their salary, advance in their careers, and become leaders.
Women with sunken eyes will have ups and downs in life, while men with sunken eyes will have a good fortune.
Women with concave eyes are skeptical, strong, rational, and have strong sexual desires. As a result, married life is not easy; husband and wife frequently disagree and quarrel. Marriage can easily end in divorce if you don’t know how to control your anger.
Women with concave eyes and high cheekbones, in particular, are labeled as fiance killers, and it is extremely difficult for them to find the fiance of their dreams.
In life, these people frequently worry, think, and are easily influenced by emotions, making it difficult for them to achieve great things. Career status is only average and not particularly wealthy.
This is the appearance of people with unpredictable hearts, most of whom are scheming, cunning, calculating, and always want to fight for the right to profit.
This trait’s owner also has the peach blossom trait and has many male-female relationships.
In life, these people must struggle on their own and have difficulty relying on others.
This is how people with character and ability appear. These people, with their modern lifestyles and open minds, refuse to be bound by outdated stereotypes. They are not afraid to think and do things, are not afraid of challenges, and are willing to take risks; their chances of success are very high.
People with concave eyes have the appearance of people who are multi-talented and multi-skilled but frequently have ups and downs, succeed early and die young.
A person with an eye shape that has concave corners and pronounced bones is likely lacking in romance, has trouble expressing their feelings, and has a strained relationship with someone of the other sex. The individual in question exhibits quiet demeanor, a detached exterior, a somewhat dark heart, and a greater preponderance of negative rather than positive thoughts.
Physiognomy suggests that the presence of moles on the waist, between the eyebrows, and on the chin can be associated with good fortune.
The thickness or thinness of your lips may be correlated with your life’s fate. According to Eastern physiognomy, the thickness or thinness of the lips …
The majority of women with these face traits go on to lead wealthy and successful lives. Learn more about women’s rich faces by joining the …
Physiognomy holds that Saturn is represented by the nose. All things can grow because the land is thick and the mountains don’t mind being high. …